Allowing us to represent you on behalf as your Buyer’s Agent when purchasing a home makes sense for many reasons. First and foremost, you pay no fee because we are paid by the seller. We represent YOU and will get the best deal for YOU. The listing agent represents the seller and is obligated to get the best deal for the seller. Don’t make a mistake by calling the listing agent!
As your Buyer’s Agent we will help you do several very important things:
- HELP ARRANGE FINANCING
- ASSIST IN FINDING THE RIGHT PROPERTY
- EDUCATE ON MARKET CONDITIONS
- SET YOU UP ON YOUR OWN PERSONAL HOME SEARCH
- PROVIDE YOU WITH A LIST OF LICENSED INSPECTORS AND ATTORNEYS
Because the listing agent represents the seller and is obligated to get the best deal for the seller, you want a good negotiator on your side. Often the purchase of a home can be a difficult experience with multiple parties, conflicting interests, and a myriad of other issues that make the negotiation process very difficult. We have the experience to negotiate on your behalf, resolve conflicts and deal with all types of negotiators so you get the best deal possible with the least amount of issues. We put our skills to work for you!
We can even help you with New Construction! As with the relationship between the listing agents and sellers, the Builder’s Representative represents the builder, not you.
In a nutshell, we provide many other services that are a benefit to you.
- understand your needs and send you listings or setup an automated search that meets those needs
- assist you in evaluating properties for suitability, affordability, and resale value
- help you get pre-qualified for financing if necessary
- assist in comparing different financing options
- provide information on the local market, neighborhoods, and schools
- show trends, current days on market, price reductions, and inventory levels
- use knowledge of current neighborhood trends to help you identify opportunities and avoid pitfalls
- coordinate appointments with all the various listing agents and show their properties
- discuss the pros and cons of any applicable properties
- provide a Comparative Market Analysis (CMA) of any properties to make the best offer
- coordinate and explain all offers, contracts and amendments with to you
- provide electronic signature on all documents
- pre-inspect potential candidate homes
- negotiate the best deal for you with the selling agent
- represent you with Builders
- coordinate with the Attorney
- coordinate with your lender
- interface with appraisers and inspectors
- schedule and attend any home, termite/pest, foundation, roof and other inspections
- provide information on mortgage brokers, credit repair companies, insurance agents, inspectors, movers, and home warranty companies
- educate you about the home buying process
- help with any loan, credit, insurance or inspection questions
- go over the HUD with you and what is needed for closing
- support you through final walkthrough, closing and beyond
- and much more!
You can use OUR BUYERS SKILLS to help your purchase a home in any city in Western MA. So Contact Us to begin your home search today!
As your Buyer’s Agent you will have the best deal possible and remember: once a client always a friend.